Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 22

Last day of August!
Yaaaaaay :) Get here already September!!! In 25 days I'll be in Paris and I'll feel great about myself and my body... Yesterday, my boss invited me for lunch at this really nice place. She says I've been doing so great at work and managing the pressure, I deserved a free lunch haha!

I had a thai salad, it was basically a lot of lettuce, mushrooms, vinager and turkey breast. I removed the fried onions! I was really proud of myself, because they have the most amazing crepes in the world there, but I had the salad. I went to the bathroom when I was done and when I got back, my boss had ordered 2 mini waffles with nutella!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr! seriously??????? She was like, I ordered dessert for both of us! I was like, oh thank you but I can not eat that! she was like, come on Anna, you better get used to it! They love dessert in France.

Omg! I had 75% of that waffle! it was so damn good!!!!! I hate I love to eat!
After work I went to the doctor and got lost. I had to walk like 20 blocks to find this place! I guess that was good for a small workout right? OMG I cant wait for my hip bones to pop out! Thats another obsession!!!
Today Im 152!!!!!
Thats exciting, because I managed to loose 2.7 pounds even having a waffle for dessert! haha... this kind of news make me happy! Its becoming harder for me not to eat at night! I hate it! any suggestions??? I had to brush my teeth like 3 times last night so the food would taste horrible! I also took laxies so probably Im under 152 because I weight before going to bathroom. Anyway...

Turkey (light meat) Salad...................................................... 242.9
A portion of Mango.............................................................. 107.3
Mini waffle with Nutella........................................................ 282.5
50gr Light Peanuts................................................................ 120

TOTAL: 752.7 cal
Fuck you waffle!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Don't even worry about that damn waffle! Your calories were under 800 and that is tough to do when someone is taking you out to eat, you did wonderful and great job on the weight loss!! That is so amazing, although if you remain the same tomorrow do not be discouraged since you took the laxies it got rid of excess water your body was holding, and it may re-retain the water by tomorrow. Have an amazing day and great job once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 25 days to Paris - exciting! It's getting closer!

    And it seems like you've been doing great!

    Congrats on the weight loss, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing girl!! Staying under 800 when eating out like that is awesome!!! And it does;t matter about the waffle since you are 152 today :-)
    stay string girlie!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be SO thin in Paris at this rate! Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25 days to Paris... I wish I was you.
    Getting lost whilst going to the doctors... That reminds me of something I would do. :P

    I don't even think it's that I find it hard to admit, I just find it weird to admit because I feel like I look absolutely fine to others.
    xx

    ReplyDelete